My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Jeff's shared items

    A tool for HSX

    I am a tool for HSX (Hollywood Stock Exchange).

    Actually, I made one. {geek} It is an Automator action which downloads your portfolio page when you run it. What you do is open it in Automator, add your name and password to the URL in the first action, then tell it where you want it saved in the second action.

    Here: HSXRecord

    I have been playing for years (though very lightly the past few years) and I wanted to get a record of my progress. HSX records apparently only go so far back. So I've taken matters into my own hands and am recording it myself from here on out.

    For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about: I'm learning Apple's Tiger scripting tool to increase my productivity at work and automate repetitive tasks.

    No comments: