My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Jeff's shared items

    Kelvin Kelley's Cool Tools


    This is a plug for a site I frequently visit, Cool Tools. It has a rundown of mostly helpful, well-made and super value products and services. In my quest to dsign my life as a simple, effective and cheap machine, I've been scouring and gleaning from Cool Tools for several years. A couple of successful conversions:

    Surefire G2 (Buy the battery 12-pack, too.)
    Gorillapod (UPDATE: It broke. The plastic just sheared off with little pressure on it. Not really recommended.)
    Gorilla Ladder
    and not something I bought, but encouraged me to get the catalog: Duluth Trading Company Presentation Twill Jacket

    Please comment on anything you find there which you think would be of use. It is a great – and from what I can tell, uninfluenced by sponsorship – site to visit regularly.

    No comments: