My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Jeff's shared items

    Tag of the month: Cooking Obsession

    I have an unorthodox way of doing tags. I create new tags for every entry, then slap five old ones on whether they make a lot of sense or not. If you look in the right column and scroll down, you will see a list of them. Go ahead. Explore. Find a common thread. Though it may not seem it, there is a logic: Me mood. A long time ago I realized there are no rules where you don't need them. Unrestricted freedom is rare and should be abused.

    About cooking obsession: My boyfriend has a cooking obsession. I get a great payoff because he makes me food. Delicious food. I eat it and ay things like "Mmmm." or "Delicious. Just the right amount of __________." I am going to buy the Wii game "Cooking Mama" the day it comes out to make him happy. I like him happy Jim because that means I am full.

    1 comment:

    JimmyQ said...

    I love cooking and I love making you happy.