My Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Jeff's shared items

    Oprah might as well book Katie now...

    To absolutely no one's surprise, Tom Cruise and Katie are apparently on the rocks. It sounds like things are getting kinda petty in the TomKat compund. With rumors of trauma over an 80's ad campaign and late night mental-wrassles over the number "71", things are looking bleak.

    The more I hear about him, the more I think he is just an absolutely normal guy who is a controlling butthead. The Scientology, the quesadilla cheese, the odd numbers. They all make me think that I know many Tom Cruises, but none of them are wealthy. (You all know who you are.)

    Anyway, read the nice article: TomKat is dying.

    1 comment:

    Evil Spock said...

    Ugh, I can't stand these celebrity sham couples.